Category: Greenlee Marie

Girl, 10, Electrocuted While Saving Kittens From Behind Clothes Dryer

NEW BOSTON, TX – A 10-year-old girl has died after her family says she was electrocuted while saving kittens from behind a clothes dryer. I…

Permanent link to this article: https://www.internetking.us/wordpress/2018/07/12/girl-10-electrocuted-while-saving-kittens-from-behind-clothes-dryer/

Please Disable your Ad Blocker.

you!

                            

 

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Close
Skip to toolbar